June 2020 Registrations now open!
CCNP Enterprise: Advanced Routing
This course focuses on implementation and troubleshooting of advanced routing and redistribution for Open Shortest Path First (OSPF), Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), and Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) along with VPN technologies, infrastructure security and management tools used in enterprise networks.
Students will learn these core skills
• Deploy advanced IPv4 and IPv6 technologies to support a scalable enterprise network architecture.
• Optimize network performance using multi-protocol route redistribution and conditional forwarding.
• Configure and manage secure site-to-site and remote-access networks using tunneling technologies.
• Implement secure mechanisms for network infrastructure and troubleshoot security threats.
Students will be prepared for the concentration exam
• Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (300-410 ENARSI) to complete your CCNP Enterprise certification.