Graduate Institute of South Africa offers quite a few funding options to students who are not only financially needy but also academically deserving. Here are options to choose from:
ABSA Student Loan
To qualify you will need a sponsor who earns R3500.00 and above net salary.
What you need to apply
- A valid South African ID document or Smart Card
- Proof of residential address such as a municipal or rate bill
- Your last three months’ payslip
- Latest 3 months’ bank statements
- Proof of study in the form of a letter of acceptance or proof of registration from a Sector Education and Training Authority (SETA) and South African Qualification Authority (SAQA) approved institution.
- Proof of course cost for the year of study (invoice/statements) for
- Accommodation for full-time students not living with parents and relatives
- Study-related technological devices
- For second-year students and subsequent years of study, proof of the previous years’ academic results to ensure student is permitted to continue studies
30% PARTIAL STUDY BURSARY
The GISA also offers 30% bursaries to students that register during a certain period usually communicated to you on first contact with our sales agents.
The 30% Partial bursary means a deduction of up to 30% of the total cost of your tuition fees per year.
Application forms to be requested on campus during the registration period.
100% FULL STUDY BURSARY
We do offer a 100% full bursary towards your studies to our new registries i.e straight from matric candidates on a yearly basis.
This special bursary is given only to one student who stands out in his/her motivational letter on why he/she thinks is the one person who deserves to be given this offer.
Required documents for the application:
- ID Copy
- Matric Statement/Certificate
- Motivational Letter outlining all the reasons why you think you deserve this bursary
Applications are sent to firstname.lastname@example.org